Just as the short, fat, and proud of that Pooh Bear said, “what could be more important than a little something to eat?” Walt Disney World may be known for it’s entertainment, but one should never overlook the amazing food choices that the area has to offer.
It is no secret that I’m a big lover of food, and all types of food. I’m so excited to be able to go to the parks whenever I want during my Disney College Program, but I’m also so excited for the food that I’ll be able to eat! I’m so excited that in fact, I made a bucket list JUST for all the quick service food options I wish to have and try! While this may be embarrassing for some, I have no shame. With a little help of the Walt Disney World website, I have successfully complied a list of some mouth watering foods that I am DEFINITELY going to eat!
- Dole Whip Float— Aloha Isle
- Lighthouse Sandwich—Columbia Harbour House Menu
- Cinnamon Bun—Gaston’s Tavern
- Nutella and Fresh Fruit Waffle—Sleepy Hollow (A MUST!)
- Waffle with Strawberries and Whipped Cream—Sleepy Hollow (Alright, I’m a waffle fan…)
- Sweet Potato Nuggets—Golden Oak Outpost
- Citrus Swirl—Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Chicken Burrito—Tortuga Tavern
- Pumpkin Spice Funnel Cake—Funnel Cake (Epcot)
- Empanadas con Queso—La Cantina de San Angel
- Quiche Florentine—Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie
- Croissant Donut—Refreshment Port
Do you think any of these food choices sound good? Is there anything I’m missing?