In 82 short days, I will be boarding a plane with a one way ticket to Orlando, Florida in hand. I know it is still over two months away, but there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that these next two months will fly by. I’m starting to buy stuff for my dorm room in Disney, including a twin comforter and The Little Mermaid sheets. However, aside from all of the purchases I will be making within the next two months, there is yet another thing I have to get ready before my trip to the most magical place on Earth! What is that you may ask? A Disney College Program Bucket List!
Yes, I will be in Disney for five months straight, but once I’m there, I know it will be easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of my work schedule as a Disney Cast Member. I plan to take advantage of every single day off, and even every free minute I have while in Disney, since it is a once in a lifetime experience and internship. When else will I have the opportunity to go the parks of Walt Disney World free of charge? I have composed a Disney College Program Bucket List, and even though it is still a work in progress, here is the rough draft!
- First and foremost, eat dinner at Be Our Guest.
- Fill up an autograph book with all of the princesses.
- Attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party dressed as Belle.
- Attend Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Eat, and drink, around the world at Food and Wine Festival in Epcot.
- Eat at Cinderella’s Royal Table.
- Ride every ride in Magic Kingdom.
- Visit every Walt Disney World resort.
- Watch ‘Wishes‘ from the Polynesian Beach.
- Watch ‘Illuminations‘ from Italy in Epcot.
- Begin my very own Beauty and the Beast pin collection.
- Succeed in the four parks in one day challenge.
- Dinner and a movie at the AMC Dine-In Theater at Disney Springs.
- Attempt the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream (not alone!)
- Watch a sunset at Magic Kingdom.
- Attend the filming of the Christmas Day Parade.
- Draw a picture at the Animation Academy.
- Work a shift in all four parks, ESPECIALLY in the new Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom.
What do you think of my list so far? Am I missing anything MAJOR?