Well, what can I say? I’m flattered. Thanks to the Break Up Boss Riley for tagging me in the Beauty Blogger Tag! Basically, I just have to answer a bunch of questions involving “beauty” techniques, including hair and makeup. I’ll start off by saying that I do not think that makeup makes you beautiful. I think beauty comes from the interior, not so much the exterior. Anyways, I still appreciate the tag and enjoyed answering these questions!
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? – It’s naturally curly, but it really depends on the length. It’s super curly when it’s short, but more wavy now that it’s long.
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? – I go to a salon. I don’t trust myself to do that myself! I do not typically dye my whole head of hair, however. I have the ombre now, and before that it was just highlights. Sadly, ombre is not part of the “Disney Look,” so I’ll be saying goodbye before August.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it? – I’m pretty boring and usually just leave my hair down and let it do whatever it wants to do that day. It can get pretty crazy sometimes!
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?— I’m guilty of going to a salon whenever I need a manicure or a pedicure.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?— Not often. I’ll leave my nail polish color on until it comes off, then wait until my next manicure. I’m terrible.
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?— ALL the time in the summer, but I try to keep up with it in the winter too.
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?— It depends. If I’m doing just everyday casual makeup, it will take me about 15 minutes. If I’m doing makeup for a special occasion, that time can double.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes? – Always face.
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it? – Well, I only buy what I need, and when that runs out, I’ll buy more.
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes? – Never. They are SO uncomfortable!
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?— Oh no no no. Honestly, I have a love hate relationship with makeup. I love makeup and how it looks, but I HATE applying it. There are so many days I just give up and go au natural. One of my favorite things about summer is the excuse to wear none.
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?— Never. Like I said, I have a love hate relationship with makeup.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?— I used to be really insecure about this, but now I really could not care less. Sounds so corny, but I’m comfortable in my own skin.
14. How many high-end products do you have? – Not sure what classifies as high-end, but I usually do majority of my makeup shopping at Ulta, but I’m not sure if those brands there are classified as high-end. I don’t mind spending a little extra on my makeup if I see a noticeable difference of quality.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed? — Depends on the situation! If I have an event or a reason to get dressed up, I’ll plan my outfit the night before.
16. How often do you change your handbag?— I hardly ever change my handbag. The handbag I use now I’ve been using for over a year, and still love it! Right now, I have my Minnie Mouse Dooney & Bourke on my arm every day.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep? – Call me an old lady, but I’m early to bed and early to rise. I like to go to bed before midnight, and wake up around 8:30 or 9:00 and get started with my day. I hate wasting a day sleeping.
18. How often or when do you workout?— I workout whenever I can. I try to workout a few times a week, but I don’t really have a set schedule.
19. Left handed or right handed?— Righty!
20. How tall are you?— I’m 5 foot, 4 inches.
21. Do you speak any foreign languages?— I studied Spanish my entire life, and then took two years of Italian at college. I like to think I know a little bit of each.
22. How many pets do you have?— I’ve ALWAYS wanted a dog ever since I was a little girl, but never had one. I had a kitten for like four days and I fell in love. All my family has now is fish, and I absolutely hate fish.
23. How often are you on WordPress?— I go on WordPress several times a day, and I’m always checking who is liking and commenting on my posts.
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs? – Always!
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?— I keep a mental list, yes.
26. How did you come up with your blog name? – The credit for my blog name goes to my professor. I wish I could take the credit, but I can’t.
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?— I take a lot of pictures on my iPhone 5C, but Santa brought me a Nikon camera for Christmas!
28. How often do you clean your house?— I’m constantly cleaning the apartment I live in. I’m a bit of a neat freak, and clean up whenever I do anything.
29. What’s your favorite color?— I’m so indecisive when it comes to this. I like red a lot, but lately I’ve been all about turquoise.
30. Do you swear?— More than I should, but only around the people I’m most comfortable with.
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?— Well, it’s my last day of classes EVER! I have one more paper due, one presentation, and one final and then I’m done! Honestly, I’ll probably take it easy today!
I’m going to tag these beautiful bloggers next!