Well, a very special thank you to Brittany from Little Britt of Bliss for the Liebster Award nomination! You may be asking, what the heck is that? If you are, you are not alone. I was wondering the exact same thing. The Liebster Award is basically an award for bloggers, given by bloggers. This is a way to help promote blogs that you think are great, and I think it is an extremely kind gesture to be nominated.
The rules are as followed:
1. Mention the person who nominated you for the award and link them to your post.
2. Answer the questions that the blogger has asked you.
3. Nominate five other bloggers.
4. Create questions for your nominees to answer.
Doesn’t sound too bad! Now let’s give this thing a shot. Here are my questions from Brittany:
1. What made you start blogging?— Well, I started blogging as an assignment for a class that I am currently taking. To be honest, I never thought I would like blogging. Thankfully, I was completely wrong. I really have found a passion in blogging, especially about Disney, and I plan to continue this blog long after my class.
2. Who is the most inspirational person in your life?— I find myself inspired by so many people around me. Something that inspires me the most is when I know someone is going through a difficult time, but they still are able to put a smile on their face and remain positive. That kind of positivity really leaves an impression on me.
3. What is your favorite quote?— I’m HUGE on quotes, but right now I would have to say a favorite quote of mine would be “If you can dream it, you can do it” by the wonderful Mr. Walt Disney himself.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?— I don’t know if this is my biggest pet peeve, but something that annoys me is when people say they are going to do something, and fail to follow through. I follow through, and mean everything I say. When other people do this to me, I expect them to be the same way.
5. What do you wish you were better at?— I wish I was better at singing. I think that it would be so cool to be able to audition for a show like The Voice, but then I would have to pick between Adam Levine and Blake Shelton, and I’m not sure if I could!
6. What is your favorite holiday?— CHRISTMAS!
7. What is your favorite movie?— I have so many favorites, there is no way I could pick just one. My favorite Disney movies are Beauty and The Beast and The Little Mermaid, and some classic movies (in my opinion) that are my favorite are The Wizard of Oz and Farther of the Bride!
Here are my questions for you guys:
1. What inspired you to write about your blog topic?
2. What do you believe is the most important quality in a person?
3. What is your favorite Disney movie?
4. What is your dream job?
5. Who has inspired you the most in your life?
6. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
7. What is your favorite social media outlet and why?