Magic Kingdom has always been my most favorite Walt Disney World theme park. There’s just something about the sight of Cinderella’s Castle on your way down Main Street U.S.A that never gets old. When you enter Magic Kingdom, you leave today, and enter a world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy. Here is my list of my favorite Magic Kingdom attractions! Keep in mind, I haven’t visited the new Fantasyland yet (and trust me, it’s absolutely KILLING me inside), so none of those attractions are on this list. Believe me, I know some of those amazing attractions would have made this list.
1. Big Thunder Mountain — This ride is, and always has been, one of my favorites. I remember how nervous I was the first time I rode this, but ended up riding it over and over again after that. From the way the ride begins in the dark surrounded by bats, to the up’s and down’s and twists and turns, and waterfalls, this roller coaster truly is the wildest ride in the wilderness!
2. Pirates of the Caribbean — I’ve always loved this ride, and didn’t think it was possible to love this ride any more, that is, until they added CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. Even waiting in line for this ride, you get a true feel of the movie and Caribbean lifestyle. I loved this ride even before the movies came out, but my love for the ride did initiate my love for the movies. The music is just phenomenal on this ride.
3. Space Mountain — This ride is just so cool. This indoor roller coaster in the dark takes you on an adventure through space. I scream SO LOUD every time I ride this. One of my favorite parts is in the beginning and end when you are entering and leaving outer space, and you go through the tube of bright lights. I could ride this ten times in a row, and still get the same thrill as the first time.
4. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh — You get to ride in one of Pooh’s honey pots during this ride. That right there is enough reason to enjoy this ride. This ride is just down right adorable, and has the ability to make anybody crack a smile. Join Pooh and his friends from the Hundred Acre Wood through rain storms, dreams with heffalumps and woozles, and more.
5. Monster’s Inc. Laugh Floor — This show is simply hilarious. This show is interactive, and no one in the audience is safe. I will never forget the time my mom got chosen on the screen from the audience. The show is all about making fun of ourselves, and laughing at ourselves. Not to mention, Mike is quite the comedian. This show is different every time you go to see it, so this is something definitely worth going to more than once.