FINALLY! We made it to Friday! Every Friday, I plan to end the week on a positive note. I want to do that by making lists every Friday of some of my favorite Disney things!
This week, I made a list of my favorite Walt Disney World resort hotels to stay at!
- The Boardwalk— This has got to be my all time favorite place to stay at Disney World. This resort is walking distance from Epcot, and has everything you could ever want right there on the boardwalk, set to represent the original in Atlantic City. From restaurants, to stores, to bakeries, this boardwalk has it all. Not to mention a huge carnival-themed pool with slide, the perfect way to cool off after a long and hot day spent playing at the parks. We would stay here all the time when I was little, and my fondest memory here is playing in the kid’s pool area with elephants all around spraying water. I thought all the elephants were Dumbo, and I would have a blast playing there.
- The Yacht and Beach Club—This resort definitely lives up to its name. With sandy pools, and the smell of salt air filling the lobby, this resort has its charm. This resort is
walking distance to Epcot, and has a beautiful beach view. There is even a sunken pirate ship attached to one of the pools, adding to the ocean side flair. One of my favorite places to go while staying here is the Beaches and Cream Ice Cream shop!
- Grand Floridian— Arguably the most beautiful Disney World Resort hotel, the Grand Floridian is classical. This sophisticated resort is one monorail stop from Magic Kingdom (my FAVORITE park), and has a stunning lobby, with hints of Cinderella. Even if you opt for a more casual resort, it’s a must to stop and visit this beautiful resort. I love grabbing breakfast, especially my favorite Mickey waffles, at the 1900 Park Fare restaurant character breakfast!
- Animal Kingdom Lodge—This African Safari themed resort is fun and entertaining for the whole family. African wildlife roams in your own backyard, which you can see from your very own room. I remember staying here when I was little and being amazed every morning when I would wake up and see a giraffe off the balcony!
- Art of Animation— This is Disney’s newest resort, and although I have never stayed there, the pictures have me swooning. You can pick between the themes of Finding Nemo, Cars, The Lion King, and The Little Mermaid. This resort looks fun and inviting and definitely a must stay for any Disney film fan. Next time I head down to Disney, I MUST stay in The Little Mermaid themed room!